LAVAL, QUEBEC: Altasciences is proud to announce that CEO Chris Perkin has been recognized as a 2019 Red Jacket honoree. The Red Jacket Award was introduced by PharmaVOICE in 2014 to honor a select and distinguished group of leaders who have been lauded by their colleagues and peers numerous times as PharmaVOICE 100 designees for their many contributions to their companies and the industry at large. Chris has been a PharmaVOICE 100 designee every year since 2015, and, as a Red Jacket honoree, will be retiring the annual award for the lifetime achievement of the Red Jacket.
PharmaVOICE Red Jacket honorees:
• Challenge us to think differently, act differently, and lead differently
• Create opportunities to make what was once impossible — possible
• Are focused beyond short-term gains and are committed to executing their long-term visions in a tightly regulated and competitive industry
• Have a persistence of vision
• Are truly transforming the life-sciences industry to create better health outcomes for all
• Are inspired leaders for today and tomorrow
Throughout Chris’ career, he has demonstrated a commitment to innovation, transformation, mentorship, and philanthropy. His entrepreneurial spirit and leadership have inspired Altasciences’ employees, peers, and company, and his influence is impacting the larger sphere of the life sciences industry.